- Ningún producto
A determinar Transporte
Total 0 €
1. General and Application
The following terms and conditions shall apply for all contracts between the customer and PAOLAQ Jewelry about the delivery of goods, which are ordered in PAOLAQ Jewelry online shop under the web-site www.paolaq.com
(1) The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account and password and for restricting access to its computer to prevent unauthorised access to its account. The customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under its account or password.
(2) The customer should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform PAOLAQ Jewelry immediately if it has any reason to believe that its password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
(3) The customer shall ensure that the details which are provided to PAOLAQ are correct and complete. The customer shall inform PAOLAQ Jewelry immediately of any changes to the information that has been provided at the time of registration.
3. Conclusion and subject matter of contract
(1) The customer places the order by carrying out the following steps:
(a) Select product(s) and “Add to cart”.
(b) Select “View Shopping Cart” to see detailed information of the products to be purchased. To proceed with the purchase click on “Pay now”.
(c) Enter all personal information.
(d) Choose your payment method and enter all details.
(e) Click on “I confirm my order”.
(2) After placing an order with a credit card or PayPal, PAOLAQ Jewelry will send an email to the customer, which confirms receipt of the order and contains the details of the order. When an order is placed through a bank wire, PAOLAQ Jewelry will send an email to the customer containing the bank account details to do the transfer. Once the transfer is received, we will send a confirmation email and proceed with the order. These emails do not constitute the acceptance of the offer.
(3) PAOLAQ Jewelry accepts the offer either by shipping the products to the address provided by the customer or by confirming the shipping by an email. The contract has not been concluded before PAOLAQ Jewelry has accepted the offer.
(4) The payment will be collected after the order has been received.
4. Prices and conditions of payment
(1) For detailed shipping costs, see 5 below. Credit card fees will never exceed the fixed once from the credit card suppliers.
(2) For payment PAOLAQ Jewelry only accepts the following credit cards: Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express.
PAOLAQ Jewelry accepts other methods of payment, such as PayPal and bank transfer.
(3) In case of delivery outside EU the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
(4) At the moment we do not offer tax-free purchases on orders from Non-EU countries.
(5) If the customer does not pick up the parcel or does not take any action regarding the delivery and the parcel is shipped back to us, we will charge a fee of 60€.
If the package is not picked up by the customer and any kind off fee is added, the customer is responsible for the extra cost and will be charged all costs and expenses associated with the return-shipment. This includes freight charges, any extra payments, duties, taxes, levies, fees for Link Logistics a/s prepayments, returncharges, any additional fees, etc.
(6) PAOLAQ Jewelry reserves the right to change the prices and is not responsible for any printing errors.
(1) Products which are “on stock” will be delivered inside SPAIN within 2-3 working days, the EU within 7 working days and outside the EU within 14 working days.
(a) If the customer orders several items and one or more of the ordered items are currently out of stock, PAOLAQ Jewelry will not ship the goods until each of the ordered items is back in stock again. The delivery time in that case may take up to eight weeks for customers within the EU and up to 10 weeks for customers who are located outside the EU.
(3) We deliver with MRW or mail boxes worldwide.
(4) The shipping costs depend on the customer’s location:
Delivery prices: 25-35€ aprox worldwide.
(5) PAOLAQ Jewelry will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
(6) Whilst we take every care to ensure your goods are packaged in a way that protects them during transit but sometimes damage does occur. Of course we apologize sincerely for any inconvenience this issue may cause.
If something has been damaged during transit please return the jewelry to us, and we'll replace it for some new.
(7) If the customer does not pick up the parcel or does not take any action regarding the delivery and the parcel is shipped back to us, we will charge a fee of 60€.
If the package is not picked up by the customer and any kind off fee is added, the customer is responsible for the extra cost and will be charged all costs and expenses associated with the return-shipment. This includes freight charges, any extra payments, duties, taxes, levies, fees for Link Logistics a/s prepayments, return charges, any additional fees, etc.
(8) In case of delivery outside EU the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
6. Returned goods
(1) Items bought on sale are not returnable for exchange or refund. All sales are final.
(2) The customer has the right to return new unworn or unused goods within 7 days (but not items bought on sale).
Goods should be returned in their original packaging where relevant. They are to be unused other than for the purpose of trying on for fit. If there is evidence to suggest that the goods have been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return.
The 7-days-period shall begin to run after receipt of this instruction (e.g. via e-mail, fax), but in any event no earlier than the goods have been received by the customer. In order to comply with the 7-days-period, it shall be sufficient for the products in question to have been dispatched as new and unused within this period.
(3) In the event of the return of the products, any services and products received, and any profit derived there from, shall be returned.
(4) PAOLAQ Jewelry will only cover shipping costs incurred in returning the product(s) if the return is a result of our error.
(5) Articles can only be returned in case they are still welded and packed in their original hygiene slips and/or packages. Our return policy does not affect your statutory rights.
We only refund to the credit card that was used to place the order - this is to prevent fraud!
7. Retention of title
PAOLAQ Jewelry retains title to the goods until receipt of all payments in full.
8. Copyright and use of the website
(1) Also after the purchase PAOLAQ Jewelry is still the owner of all intellectual property rights, particularly design rights and copyrights, concerning its goods.
(2) The customer is not entitled to extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website. In particular, the customer may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website.
(3) The customer must not use the website(s) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired.
9. Data protection
(1) PAOLAQ Jewelry is entitled to collect, process and use our customers’ data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
(2) PAOLAQ Jewelry will only use the customer’s data for purpose which the data are provided for and/or for correspondence with the customer.
(3) If necessary for the processing of payment, PAOLAQ Jewelry will transfer the customer’s payment data to the credit institute which is instructed with the payment.
What if the jewelry breaks?
If it is a production fault please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, description, photo of the damage.
If we are able to repair/exchange your piece, we will issue you an RA number and shipping instructions.
All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
If the break is of your own fault, you should bring it to your local jeweller for repair. Everything can get fixed.
We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
If you have a question about repairs, please let us know at email@example.com.